Saturday 5 December 2009

Nothing Personal - Bobby Blue

Bobby blue is probably the most strange girl I have ever met. She looks like me in so much ways. Par example, we both dance strange. We both write strange. We both dress strange, she more than I do but anyways. You see! Bobby Blue is a strange girl, so she is the perfect one to start an online magazine with. She lives parttime in Amsterdam, so she knows what's happening. She has the coolest friends, does the coolest things. I do think that with someone like Bobby Blue in our team we can not fail in being trendy hip and cool (<- that's how dutch commercials would describe it. I prefer calling it:) TOF!


Well let's ask some questions:

Name? Bobby Blue
Age? 18
Religion? atheist
Don't you just love these passportquestions!? Uhmm..
Your passions? fashion, art, photography, movies, music, books
What is the last thing you bought? a black dress with shoulderpads and a white shirt with black stripes and puffy shoulders :D
How did you get your last bruise? probably from my bed. My knees are all bruised because my bed is so small.
If you had to get a piercing right now, what would it be? nothing. thank you very much. Do you think you're a good person? Maybe sometimes, most times I'm not.
The price of being a sheep is boredom. the price of being a wolf is loneliness. choose one or the other with great care: wolf then. I don't like being boring or bored.
Love will tear us apart or love will save us? loooooove love will tear us apart. Depends what kind of love you have, right? I hope it will save us, but it might tear us apart (doh).
What kind of girl/boy wants to be a fool? the kind that likes foolish things?
Batman or Spiderman? Spiderman! every time. Even though batman is gay.

Favourite:
- Designer.
I don't know. Karl Lagerfield because he looks cool? Viktor and Rolf because they're cute? Ashish because it had a cool collection last year?
- Artist. Lots. I like Warhol a lot, Anselm Kiefer as well, Arnulf Rainer, and right now Jolijn Snijders.
- Musician. Peter Doherty!
- Store. Museum bookstores, H&M and Zipper.
- Item in your closet. I don't know, I don't know. I really don't.
- Furniture. My bed at my parent's home :P
- Thing to cut things with. a really good pair of scissors
- Song. Right now I really like '3 rounds and a sound' by Blind Pilot. Of all time probably 'The Ha Ha Wall' by the Libertines.
- Day in the year. My birthday! 22 november if you want to know.
- Picture. (selfmade) - Movie. This is very difficult. I'm going to name a few: Control, Far Side of the Moon, Juno, Babel, Rainman, Mysterious Skin, etc etc.
- Work of art. there is a paintingthing by arnulf rainer that I really really like, but I can't find a picture anywhere. The dark blue version of Andy Warhol's electric Chair is amazing as well and Barnett Newman's "who's afraid of red yellow and blue" is pretty cool as well.
- Animal. cute cats.
- Thing to do on a rainy sunday. sitting on my bed, listening to music and drawing or reading a book. And then I want to go to my friends, have dinner there, watch a movie and talk until 6 in the morning.
- Word. verisimilitude.
- Sentence. Oh my giddy giddy gosh, I'm technicolour.
- Website. I could say my own website, but I'm not like that. So here's a little list: flickr.com, tumblr.com, baubauhaus.com, blogger.com, blend.nl, viceland.com, livejournal.com, dazeddigital.com, lookbook.nu, facebook.com, creativeoutput.net
Oui, oui Merci, Bobby Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment