Friday 18 December 2009

Fashion: Pretty Clothes 01

Givenchy S/S 2010

We're going to start with presents! under and above make me think of fancy and neatly wrapped blackandwhite presents that contain cool designer things.

Under is so amazing. If you'd see the fabric in a store you'd probably not buy it because you'll think: "I'll make people go crazy when I wear a skirt of that, if I'm making a complete outfit of it, people'll probably stay crazy for the rest of their life". But it's done so well here. really pretty.


Karl Lagerfeld S/S 2010

I need the under and above dresses in my life. They are so pretty and make the girls look like really expensive and pretty dolls.


Don't you think the girl above looks like she's standing in the shower/laying in bath and used a whole lot of soap?

I love these glasses (under and above), especially the weird arrowthing on the side.


More next time
pictures from icanteachyouhowtodoit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment