Wednesday 6 January 2010

Cool people who make nice things: Kevineubanks

Hello,
Number two, a little late because yesterday I had not enough time. I saw 'An Education'. I'll probably write more about that later. For now I present to you: Kevineubanks on flickr. I don't quite know what to make from that. Maybe his name is kevin and his last name eubanks? Lets just pretend his name is Kevin and don't care about his last name! His profile doesn't reveal any information, but I assume it's a guy who live 'somewhere' in America. Move on to the pictures then? I started to like him because of his Ferris Wheels. I love those. He shoots film and does some funny double exposures. But I'll just let you judge for yourself:












Check out his flickr here here here.
Love, Bobby


No comments:

Post a Comment