Friday 8 January 2010

Cool people who make nice things: Viktor Vauthier

I said I'd try to do this every day, but I just moved into my new house, friends came over, movies had to be seen, glee had to be watched etc etc. So there was little time for anything else. But here I am anyway, to introduce you to the wonderful Viktor Vauthier. I love his name. I can say it over and over in my head and I'll never get tired of it. It looks lovely as well. He has a blog here on blogspot and my dashboard is always full of his posts (he doesn't post 10 pictures in one post, he posts them all induvidualy. Don't ask me why). His pictures of pretty people and places make me happy. Here are some of my favourites:


















Check out his blogspot here here here.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are Great! :) Thanks for posting everything- and you're right! Everything here inspires me too <3

    ReplyDelete