Saturday 1 May 2010

Cool people who make nice things: Johnny Flynn.

Last monday was heaven. I went to a concert of Mumford and Sons, DAMN I love those guys. But then the supporting acts: first Albatross. Lovely lovesongs on guitar, really sweet. And after that: JOHNNY FLYNN. He's like amazing and the cutest man alive. And he plays a lot of instruments, and he plays them good! I think I'm in love.

Yes, he plays the headpart in Crusade in Jeans. I noticed that later, which is strange. Anyways. You gotta love him.

xZ

6 comments:

  1. where did you see them?

    I catched them in Brussels
    and there are some really cool videos from that night on youtube too

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf4U0l1E6Ms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how is made the video with all those drawings!

    xoxo
    MyCherryGum

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was M&S? Wish i could see them live. And yessss, Mr Flynn is a total cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great music video, i like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time hear it,
    pretty good,
    thx for share!
    =D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete