Sunday 28 February 2010

HappyDay Dare

Well hello,
Here's the video I made of my (fri)day. Nothing interesting happened. There should've been a titleroll, but that fell of or something, so I'm going to write it down here:

a day in the life of bobby blue
made for the lovely z
music by air
there were no animals harmed during the making of this movie


And for Z we've got a new dare.. The idea is not entirely mine, but yeah, whatever. Linda talked about it. Right so here it comes:
I want you to show us how you'd be like if you'd been born as a boy. You may draw this, write it, make a song about it, make a video, pictures, collage, I don't really care. You may only want to show what you'd look like, but if you want you can also tell us about the way he lives, his interests, the way he walks, talks, etc etc. It should be finished next sunday!
Good luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment